Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Checkpoints Redemption Updates 2013

Want More Coins? Checkpoints Adds A New Points For Coins Reward.
Checkpoints has recently added a new reward. You can exchange 100 points for 10 coins. It’s a gamble for sure, but fun to try once in a while and a potential winner. I redeemed this reward twice, giving me 20 coins. I played both the scratch off and slot games with the coins. The first time I only one once, a measly 20 points, with my 10 coins. The second time I won several times for a total of 110 points.


So was it worth it? Not really since I spent 200 points and only got 130 back, but the second round of redemption and playing did net me 10 points. I’ve played the games a lot with coins I win from scanning, downloading other apps, and completing offers and generally find them rewarding. Perhaps I’ll redeem my points for coins again in the future and post the results. If you’ve done so please comment with your winnings, it’d be useful for all of us if we could determine the chance of 10 coins earning more than 100 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment